DevSecOps as a Service
Power up your DevOps team with Elastisys DevSecOps as a Service. Free up resources by assigning some — or all — of your DevOps tasks to our experts in cloud-native transformation and DevSecOps processes. This way, your core developers can focus on increasing customer value, while we take care of the busywork.
Elastisys can act as your complete DevSecOps department or boost your existing one, bringing highly qualified expertise with experience from solving similar kind of challenges as you have from engagements all over the world. This way we speed up the velocity of your team and free more people to focus on what you do best – developing your application.
We have a flexible approach and can enhance your team on a typical consultancy time and material basis ranging from part time engagements to large teams.
Read our detailed philosophy how we work in DevSecOps engagements here.
On a typical engagement:
- We help out with daily DevOps tasks like setting up CI/CD pipelines, provisioning new environments (onprem, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure etc), automating tasks using Terraform/Ansible, configuring IAM roles etc
- We security harden infrastructure and help take a holistic approach to security for the whole software development lifecycle
- We help clear the backlog in development initiatives, proactively suggesting best practices and ways forward based on our collective experience
- We keep your systems up to date and running smoothly, and suggest ways in which you can reduce your cloud expenditures
- Communication is constant via daily standups and instant communication via Slack, Teams or phone
Rapid response and 24/7 support
With Elastisys DevSecOps as a Service, you can depend on rapid response and 24/7 support. Support deals are tailored to your specific needs, so do get in touch so we can discuss what makes most sense for your business.
|Incident level||Definition||Response time||Solution target time|
Incidents that cause loss of service or continuous instability of mission-critical functionality and have no workaround.
The Incident causes or may cause a material adverse effect on the Customer’s business or material parts of the operational services are unavailable.
15 minutes from incident start or notification
< 2 hours
P2 – Major
Incidents that are impairing, but not causing loss of service or loss of mission-critical functionality. Intermittent issues that affect mission-critical functionality.
The Incident causes or may cause an adverse effect on the Customer’s business or a critical function does not work, or work with response times that are inferior to the agreed.
1 hours from incident start or notification by the Customer
P3 – Minor
All other incidents
1 Business Days from incident start or notification by the Customer