Elastisys provides cloud native solutions and managed services that empower our customers to run their applications and services in a scalable, resilient way in public or on-prem clouds. We are active Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF) members, Sweden’s first Kubernetes Certified Service Provider (KCSP) and open-source contributors.
Knowledge sharing is in our DNA: We help drive cloud native awareness and adoption through hosting meetups, talking at conferences and writing technical blog posts about the cloud native ecosystem. Internally, we share knowledge through weekly tech seminars and lessons learned sessions.
We are currently 30 full-time employees from 10 nations. Our 20 engineers cover the entire experience spectrum from “just out of the university” to senior engineers with PhD degrees in cloud computing. Our team in Umeå and Lund has doubled in size last year, and we are now looking to expand further.
What we do
We improve modern application development and operations processes using cloud native open source projects. We contribute to existing projects as well as build our own open source solutions, for example Compliant Kubernetes, a Kubernetes distribution that allows companies to be agile even in highly regulated environments, such as FinTech and MedTech.
We also work together with international customers on open source implementation projects that are diverse, niched and on the technical frontlines of cloud native computing. Every project is unique, but the value we offer our customers is always high. We regularly work across most of the cloud native ecosystem and with open source projects like;
- Highly-available databases such as Postgres, MariaDB, MySQL, Redis, and Vitess.
- Message Queues such as NATS, RabbitMQ and Kafka
- Automation tools such as Kubernetes, Ansible, Helm and Terraform;
- Security and compliance tools such as Falco, Harbor and OPA;
- Observability tools such as Prometheus, Istio, Grafana, Elasticsearch and Kibana;
- Pipelining tools such as GitLab and Jenkins;
We also work with cloud providers such as AWS, Azure, GCP, a wide range of European clouds and OpenStack and VMware.
We are marathon runners, vegans, devoted fathers and mothers, board and video game enthusiasts, coffee drinkers, black-belt wearers, dog walkers and quiet evening likers. No matter your gender identity or your background, if you tick at least 3 keywords above or want to add a new quality to your set of skills, then please get in touch with us.
Who we are looking for
We are primarily looking for someone who can drive and evolve our Managed Database offering, making sure it is stable, meets performance goals, complies with regulations, and is easy to operate. As an engineer you will work closely with the open source ecosystem, both in product development and customer projects. Being a lean and agile company that works closely with its customers, engineers also have the opportunity to get rapid product feedback through 2nd line sales and support.
- Experience with databases such as PostgreSQL, MariaDB and MySQL
- Excellent knowledge of database security, backup and recovery, performance tuning, and monitoring standards
- Understanding of relational and dimensional data modeling
- Experience or willingness to learn cloud native technologies
- Fundamental UNIX knowledge
- Strong communication skills in English (writing and speaking)
- Caring about customers and other team members.
Join us if you share our passion for working on the cutting-edge technology and enable worry-free managed services!
Contact and questions:
Send your CV or LinkedIn profile link, a GitHub profile link if you have one, any technical articles or blogs you’ve authored, and from when you would be available to firstname.lastname@example.org. Recruitment is ongoing and we always have new projects in the pipeline!
We welcome direct applications from applicants, but no solicitation from recruiters.
Questions? Feel free to reach out to Henrik or Linda: