Elastisys provides cloud native solutions and managed services that empower our customers to run their applications and services in a scalable, resilient way in public or on-prem clouds. We are active Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF) members, Sweden’s first Kubernetes Certified Service Provider (KCSP) and open-source contributors.
Knowledge sharing is in our DNA: We help drive cloud native awareness and adoption through hosting meetups, talking at conferences and writing technical blog posts about the cloud native ecosystem. Internally, we share knowledge through weekly tech seminars and lessons learned sessions.
We are currently 35 full-time employees from 10 nations. Our engineers cover the entire experience spectrum from “just graduated from university” to senior engineers with PhD degrees in cloud computing. Our team more than doubled in size last year, and we are now looking to expand further.
What we do
We improve modern application development and operations processes using cloud native open source projects. We contribute to existing projects as well as build our own open source solutions, for example Compliant Kubernetes, a Kubernetes distribution that allows companies to be agile even in highly regulated environments, such as healthcare, public sector and financial services
We also work together with international customers on open source implementation projects that are diverse, niched and on the technical frontlines of cloud native computing. Every project is unique, but the value we offer our customers is always high. We regularly work across most of the cloud native ecosystem, primarily with open source projects.
We are also marathon runners, cyclists, tinkerers, vegans, devoted fathers and mothers, board and video game enthusiasts, coffee drinkers, black-belt wearers, dog walkers, pilots, musicians and quiet evening likers. No matter your gender identity or your background, if you tick at least 3 keywords below or want to add a new quality to your set of skills, please get in touch with us.
Who we are looking for
Now we are looking for a senior (5+ years of experience) backend engineer interested in taking a cloud native approach to application development. Ideally you enjoy a healthy mix of back-end development, Linux and open-source wizardry and have a love for DevOps and automation.
Come join us if you share our passion for working on the cutting edge of technology and want to help enable our vision that data-driven and intelligent automation is the future for IT operations.
You will like it here if you:
- Have a interest in designing and developing next generation cloud infrastructure for highly scalable and available cloud applications
- Like keeping up with state of the art technology and the ever growing ecosystem around open-source, cloud native and DevOps tooling
- Are hands-on and thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment where you will be a key member of the team
- 5 years software development experience for backend, including 2 years in Go
- Experience developing and maintaining REST-based or gRPC-based APIs
- Experience using databases (e.g., PostgreSQL), message queues (e.g., RabbitMQ) and key-value caches (e.g., Redis)
- Experience or willingness to learn cloud native technologies;
- Strong communication skills in English (writing and speaking)
- Caring about customers and other team members
Experience with the following is nice to have:
- Microservices and containerization using Docker, etc
- Cloud native open source tools, including Kubernetes, Helm, Istio, etc
- Contributions to open source projects
- Security and DevSecOps, including knowledge of OWASP, WAF, vulnerability assessments, intrusion detection, zero trust networking, penetration testing, etc
- Observability tools such as Prometheus, Istio, Grafana, Elasticsearch and Kibana
- Public clouds like AWS, GCP and Azure or OpenStack or VMware-based (private) clouds
If this seems like the kind of environment you would like to work in, get in touch!
Contact and questions:
Send your CV or LinkedIn profile link, a GitHub profile link if you have one, any technical articles or blogs you’ve authored, and from when you would be available to firstname.lastname@example.org. Recruitment is ongoing and we always have new projects in the pipeline!
We welcome direct applications from applicants, but no solicitation from recruiters.
Questions? Feel free to reach out to Henrik or Linda: