PostgreSQL by Elastisys
PostgreSQL by Elastisys is a fully-managed relational SQL database service. It deploys to select cloud providers in either the US or EU jurisdictions, offers enterprise-level SLAs and 24/7 management, and point-in-time backups. This way, you can focus on building applications, not infrastructure.
PostgreSQL by Elastisys offers point-in-time backups for disaster recovery, replication for availability and performance, and 24/7 management for security and stability updates. Your data is kept safe and according to industry regulations, offering you peace of mind and regulatory compliance.
- OpenID Connect
- Active Directory (LDAP)
- Elasticsearch by Elastisys
- Other Elasticsearch
- Syslog output
- Prometheus by Elastisys
- Other Prometheus
Backup and Recovery
- Point-in-time backups created continuously and kept for a configurable retention period (14 days default).
- Simple recovery via the PostgreSQL by Elastisys user interface.
Replication and high availability
- Configure your PostgreSQL by Elastisys service with a number of read replicas to increase performance and reduce latency for read-heavy queries.
- Multi-master replication also available, contact us.
Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) Peering
Improve network performance by peering your VPC with the one your database service is deployed to. Available in AWS, GCP, and Microsoft Azure only.
24/7 support and SLA
PostgreSQL by Elastisys is monitored 24/7 by our team of experts, and they are alerted on all anomalies to the service. Our enterprise-grade SLA offers 99.99% availability, read more here.
Why Elastisys is trusted by customers
Security and compliance
At Elastisys, security of your data and regulatory compliance are of utmost importance. Our services offer encryption at rest and in transit, VPC peering (where available), and we let our dedicated team of experts manage and protect your services 24/7.
Stellar support, uptime, and SLA
Our support team is dedicated to customer service and success, and reacts to anomalies in our services 24/7. We also offer enterprise-grade SLAs with 99.5% to 99.95% service availability, depending on the underlying infrastructure provider.
Under the GDPR, sensitive data must not leave the EU. Our services can be offered in the EU jurisdiction using trusted and certified cloud provider partners. For customers not bound by the GDPR, our services are available on US-owned cloud platforms on a global scale.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Can PostgreSQL by Elastisys be deployed in our private cloud?
Yes, most probably. Contact us to discuss this setup.
Can we use our own cloud account for PostgreSQL by Elastisys?
Yes, if the cloud provider supports creating subjugated users with restricted access. Contact us to discuss this setup.
Where is the full list of features?
PostgreSQL by Elastisys offers the following features:
- Backups for point-in-time recovery (PITR)
- Multiple integrations with various authentication providers, log storage, and monitoring (including our own managed services, Elasticsearch by Elastisys and Prometheus and Grafana by Elastisys)
- Management dashboard user interface
- Encryption at rest
- Encryption in transit (TLS)
- Upgrade of PostgreSQL version upon request via management dashboard
- Configurable replication and high availability
- Deployment across multiple availability zones*
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) peering*
* Only available in clouds supporting this feature.
Want us to manage PostgreSQL for you?
Elastisys offers managed services that keep your data secure, highly available, and in compliance with regulations that matter to your business, such as PCI DSS, HiPAA, and GDPR. We partner with select cloud providers to offer customers a great experience in both the US and EU jurisdictions. Our managed services are currently available in Amazon Web Services (US), Google Cloud (US), Microsoft Azure (US), Exoscale (EU), Safespring (EU), and at City Cloud (EU).