- Elastisys may collect the following Personally Identifiable Information under the following circumstances.
- When you sign up for the any webservice(s) offered by Elastisys (“Service”), or add users to your account, Elastisys will ask that you to provide relevant contact information. We need this information to get in touch with you regarding your use of the Service, your account status, payment of bills, or information regarding our products and services.
- When you purchase the Service, Elastisys will ask that you provide relevant billing information. We use this information to receive payment.
- As part of your use of the Service, you submit monitoring data upon which Elastisys bases its automation decisions. We use this to provide worry-free cloud operations. Such monitoring data is not shared with third parties by us (we may provide optional integrations for customers that find this convenient).
- When you communicate with Elastisys, Elastisys may use standard tracking technology, including cookies and pixel tags. This helps us measure how effectively we communicate with customers.
- In order to provide you with the Service, Elastisys will ask that you provide Access Credentials to the Cloud Computing Platforms you want Elastisys to manage.
- Elastisys stores such Access Credentials in an encrypted form, using standards-approved technology, and in adherence with industry best practices. This is because you need to give us power to act on your behalf toward cloud providers, if we are to automatically manage your deployment(s).
- Elastisys may transfer the Access Credentials over a network to provide you with the services you request. This means that we get to make the appropriate API calls.
- Elastisys does not transmit the Access Credentials over a network in unencrypted form. This means that your Access Credentials should be safe, even in transit. We will simply not make unencrypted API calls.
- Elastisys does not share the Access Credentials with third parties. This means that we will never ever share your API keys or similar with other companies.
- Elastisys may use the Personally Identifiable Information under the following terms. Those terms do not apply to the Access Credentials, which have been covered above.
- Elastisys uses the Personally Identifiable Information to provide you with the services you request.
- Elastisys may use Personally Identifiable Information to provide you with additional information about the Elastisys’s Services, partners, promotions, and events.
- Elastisys may use Personally Identifiable Information to improve the Elastisys Web sites and Services.
- Elastisys does not share, sell, rent, or trade Personally Identifiable Information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Elastisys may share Personally Identifiable Information with other companies that have a formal agreement to provide services to Elastisys, its customers, or prospects.